Wednesday, March 8, 2006

It's official

I emailed the school counselor last night about pulling Kourtney out of PreK & she, too, raved about how good this would be for Kourtney. That was another strong confirmation for me! I'm so glad everyone seems to be in agreeance about this.

I've already talked to the director of the day care where I work & she's already approved Miss Kourtney joining Sarah's MDO class, too. So.....it's a done deal. This Friday will be Kourtney's last day of school until the fall when she starts Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


   I truly believe this is the right thing to do.   Way to go!   This child needs her roots planted more than she needs her world expanded at this time.   That will also come as a part of living in the atmosphere she is in.  Feeling secure means so much at any age.    Love ya!   Mom