Friday, October 21, 2011

Giving up the blog memes

As much as I enjoy the "Ten on Tuesday" and "We Want to Know Wednesdays", I am giving them up. I've been in a funk lately & haven't had the energy to put into REALLY writing. But I find that when I do put in the effort, I love the outcome. I'm not referring to the comments & "likes" on facebook (although I do love those, too!). I'm talking about the way writing makes me feel. Some people sing, some people create something, some people watch TV or partake in some other hobby.....for me it's writing. I love to write and I love the finished 'product', even if it's just rambling sentences about whatever crazy thing I did that day.

So you can expect to continue seeing the Friday Five (at least for a little while longer) and my Friday Phone Dump, but the rest of the week, it's gonna be all me baby. Whether you like it or not! ha ha!

If you have any questions you've been dying to ask me, email me (see the sidebar for my email address) or comment here. I may do a Q&A post in the near future!

No comments: