Friday, January 18, 2013

A Year of Dates: January

To give you an idea of what the monthly envelopes & card inside looks like, these are for January.  Larry & I opened it up a couple of weeks ago and decided on an evening this weekend when we will go on our first date of the year.



I'm looking forward to it!  Larry's had a really stressful past week and needs a little wining & dining.  Or, ya know...at least dining. We don't do wine around here.  ha ha!  And I can always use a little time with my sweetie.

For our first date night of the year, we're going to Barnes & Noble to browse around and then will go to drive-in burger place to sit in the warm car and chat while we have a burger.  I'm sure we will be sending picture texts of books we'd like to have to each other while we wander around the store.  We're kind of nerdy like that.  But that's just how I like us!

Are you & your sweetie going on a date this month?  What will you do?

No comments: