Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Sort of. If there is a day when I stay home all day to clean house, I often stay in my PJ's and take a shower & get dressed late in the afternoon. In that case, I will re-wear that outfit without issue. And I do re-wear jeans sometimes.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Sorry folks, you'd just have to send me on to Heaven. I sincerely don't think I'd make it in a BIG city. Driving in major traffic really freaks me out (can you say panic attack?) and I have the worst sense of direction. I'd stay lost & crying all the time if I was made to live in a really big place. So....no thanks.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Both! :) Actually, I really like flying & the kids enjoyed it when we went to California in '07. But we also enjoy the family time & good talks that we have when we drive somewhere. So how about I take fly there/drive home or vice versa?

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I try to take 1 room at a time during the kids' Spring Break & declutter, clean & reorganize. That's about as much as I do. The rest gets done daily/weekly/monthly, so I don't worry too much about it.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I've said it here before, but Redeeming Love is THE book that convinced me to start reading fiction again. It totally blew me away. LOVE it!

No comments: