Sunday, February 27, 2011

Five Question Friday...a couple days late! Oops!


1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes & no.
I learned to drive in a manual transmission 80s-model Datsun truck. And not long after Larry & I got married, I drove his truck for a while. So yes, I can....but it's been a thousand years & I am quite sure I'd spend a week or more killing the engine 10x a day if I tried. I'd MUCH rather drive an automatic.

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Living with IBS, there are lots of foods that my digestive tract can't handle very well, but I'm about 100% sure you don't want to hear about all that. So let's just leave that as a "yes" & move on. ha ha!

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I love Samoas & Thin Mints, but we decided NOT to buy any of them this year. We are trying to focus on healthy eating & well, GS cookies just don't jive with that.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I buy a magazine every Friday night when I buy my groceries...and I read lots of books...and I get a foot rub every Thurs night from one of the kids while we watch Wipeout together. It's the little things that make me happy!

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Lizard. I guess it's pretty clear how I got it.

No comments: