Friday, March 15, 2013


It's Friday.  Wait, let me re-phrase that.
SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST OVER!  (Re-read that in a real whiney voice & you'll get the idea of how it was meant.)

The week has flown by!  I know summer is close, but I would love to have a few more days of Spring Break.

The first several days I was up until 1-2 am every night.  I was reading or writing or a combination of the two (Facebook...it counts as reading and writing!)  I stayed in bed until 9-10 am most mornings.

Each day, we fed a couple of friends' pets and really enjoyed it.

We hung out with a friends' kids while she went to the doctor.

The kids stayed up late watching movies.

The kids went to Grandma's house one night and Larry & I took advantage of the evening & went on a date.

Today I got up early(ier than the rest of the week) and ran a couple of errands before babysitting a couple sweet boys for most of the day.  I went grocery shopping this evening.

I'm on the look out (yes, already) for my next job.  I'm not actively turning in applications or sending out resumes, but I'm starting to listen for news about job openings here & there because I will have to make a switch this summer.  And really, summer will be here before we know it!!

Life is good.

See ya next year, Spring Break!

No comments: