Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wed Sept 20

Gosh it's been a busy week & I can't even tell ya what I've done!  Don't you just love those times?  Honestly, we just stay so busy 24 hours a day that it's hard to get a lot of journalling done these days.  Here's an example of 1 day in our life....this was yesterday.

6:15am--alarm goes off
6:30--I actually get up.  :)
by 7:35--out the door to take kids to school
8:40--I left for work
3:30-- day care buses deliver kids to me & we leave to head home
3:45--home, start homework with Andrew & Kourtney
4:00--Kourtney finishes, send her to clean her room & start homework w/ Sarah
4:15--Sarah finishes, Andrew is still working away.  With a reminder every few minutes, he stays on task & keeps working.  Check Savannah's backpack & find that she only has a paper for me to sign, no homework.
4:30-- finish up the last of supper's prep work & start dishing Pizza Soup into bowls (it was a crockpot meal that I had going all day---love the crockpot!!!)
5:00-- Larry gets home, dinner is served (Andrew eats supper around his homework, then continues & works on finishing it)
5:30-- I leave Larry in charge & go to Brookshire's for milk.  We're out! (big surprise) Andrew finishes his homework while I'm gone.
6:00-- back home, start homework w/ Samuel while Larry oversees room cleaning, which is not going well.
6:20-- Larry takes over reading w/ Samuel (part of his homework is to read for 10 minutes each day to a parent)
6:35-- laundry, dishes
7:00-- dig my Avon collection envelope out of the stack on the kitchen counter & call a couple customers that I need to deliver orders to.
7:30-- panic because it's 30 min to bedtime & no one has had a bath yet!  Yikes!!  Savannah goes first, Andrew takes our bathroom to shower & Samuel follows.  The little girls are clean enough to survive one night without a bath!!  LOL!  Time to get ready for bed.  Larry gets into bed at 7:30 b/c he is leaving at 4am to go be with a friend from church who is having surgery in Temple.
7:45-- print out bank statement for a friend who is coming by to pick it up & get her Avon order.
8:00-- kids into bed, friend stops by for about 15 minutes.  :::big sigh of relief...day's end is near!:::
8:15-- flip through the channels--I never have control of the remote at this time of the evening nor am I usually in front of the TV at 8pm...what in the world is on at that time?  I discover Steve Irwin's memorial service being filmed LIVE as I watch it in Australia.  It was a beautiful service!!  Watched that til a little past 9:00 when it went off.
9:10-- prep 2 lunchboxes for today, put them in fridge
9:20-- check emails, read myspace messages & comments, read more emails, make a paypal payment.....yada yada yada
10:45-- realize how late it's getting & that my goal is to be in bed by about 11:00, decide to wind things up....and 15 minutes later I signed off computer!  :)
11:30-- lay down & pass out!
 
This is pretty much how every day goes.  It's just steady & constant.  I love it...but it's very busy around here.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok aol must have fixed the problem:) your day sounds very buzy:) enjoy your evening

Deb