Friday, April 13, 2007

Want to help?

I'm sorry.....my brain was a tad fried last month when I asked this question before.....so I can't remember who wanted to help me.  If you had agreed to help me print out all the journal for the kids, email me please.  It's Lizreeves2@aol.com if you don't have my email address.

For those who didn't read the first post, my plan is to print out the entire journal from Feb 06 when they moved in til probably the end of this month.  I'll take it to Kinko's & have it bound for them (like a book) & put it into their memory boxes for them to have as adults.  Because I couldn't possibly afford that much ink for my own printer and because our printer is weird, I had asked for volunteers to help me by printing out a portion of the journal for me.  If there are enough people willing to help, no one will have to print more than a few month's worth of entries.  Keep in mind, some months I posted a lot.  Other months I may've only had 4 or 5 entries (& no pictures) all month long.

So if you can help & want to, please let me know.  I'd like to get started on this project.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: