Monday, February 15, 2010

Overwhelmed

I know I've shared this song before, but I want to do so again. It is exactly how I'm feeling this afternoon. Loved, blessed, completely overwhelmed by how amazing He is. I can only sit back & say "wow".



You see, over and over and over, God has taken care of my EVERY need, EVERY desire, EVERYthing. I don't just mean financial blessings, but like I mentioned in a recent post, that seems to be the area where Larry & I have to learn to trust Him over & over again. As little as a month ago, we were searching for a way to feed the kids and pay the bills. It was a very trying time, but today we're in a different place. Larry got the raise we'd been waiting for and while we don't have money to throw around, we're comfortable now. We can pay the bills, there is plenty to buy groceries, no one is going without anything.

I find myself continually in awe of God's grace in our lives. We've been given a couple of very sweet gifts since the time that Larry got the raise, since we've been in a place of relaxing a little & having some breathing room. I am SO very grateful for kind and generous and caring friends & family. But I'm even more THRILLED to be in a position to share some of His blessings with others now.

For those of you who've given to us, THANK YOU. I can not say enough how much it means to me to see friends & family reaching into their pockets to help someone else who is in need. And when that someone is ME, I am completely stunned. THANK YOU for loving our family. THANK YOU for sharing what you have. THANK YOU.

And to God above, THANK YOU. Your love is overwhelming!

1 comment:

The Lowry Kitchen said...

I am so very excited for you guys Liz. Also I'm glad you posted about it because not only does it give us hope that God will do the same for us, it's confirmation that we do serve a mighty God. I am so very very happy for you, Wahoo!