Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oops....Five Question Friday (one day late)

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Unless I can say "my sin nature", then I'd have to go with nothing. Because really...everything that I'd like to see disappear from my life (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually...) it all really just boils down to my sin nature. If I could live perfectly, all my problems would go away. But if all my problems went away & I was living perfectly, I wouldn't have to rely on God, family or friends....and that is no way to live! So....I'll have to go with "nothing".

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
Who me? Directionally challenged? ha ha ha ha ha!
Let's just say that if I hadn't done it 1 million times, I'd get lost leaving my driveway.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
97% of the time I'd say a hotel! I guess it's the small town girl in me, but I get as giddy as my kids do when Larry announces that we'll be staying in a hotel. It's like I've never seen one before...all silly & happy & smiling. And they have an indoor pool? Oh yeah...that makes it that much better!!

But once a year or so, we go on a family camping trip & it's fun. But it's definitely not how I'd choose to spend a "relaxing" vacation time. If I leave home only to have to cook & clean up after everyone, I may as well go home. The only redeeming factor is being outdoors. Ya know, as long as you're not talking about going in the Texas summer heat. Then it just stinks. No thank you! 900% humidity in 110 degree heat is NO FUN.

4. Have you donated blood?
No. Unfortunately I had a random weird blood disorder when I was 17 that prevents me from ever being able to give blood or blood products.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
Budget!

No comments: