Friday, June 21, 2013

Q & A with Larry and Liz



Inspired by our worship pastor's recent anniversary podcast with his wife, I am going to attempt to pull off a similar fun project for mine and Larry's 19th anniversary, coming up in August.  But I need your help!!!

If I get little (or no) response, I will scrap the idea.  But I'd really like to do this.  I think it would be fun and I hope you will play along.

Here's the deal.  I'm going to do an anniversary Q&A blog post with Larry.  You can be involved by sending in questions for us to answer.  They can be serious.  Or silly.  They can be marriage-focused or parenting-focused or faith-focused....or whatever else you come up with!  Questions can be directed to me, or to Larry, or to both of us.

Get creative!  Have you always wondered something about us?  Time to ask!

Send your questions to me at Lizreeves2@aol.com or if you're a Facebook friend, inbox me there.

Note:  Larry & I will have the final say about which questions we answer.

I will post the blog with our Q&A around our anniversary date: Aug 20th.

No comments: