Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hi again!

I've been having trouble w/ Blogger in the last week or so. I don't know what's changed about the picture part of the site. I can get them uploaded but then can't move them around in the post. Grrrr...aggrivating. Anyway, I'm trying out a new way to do the pictures, so we'll see if this works.

First of all, these were projects created for my Mother's Day gifts. This first one is the compost cage we built.
sm compost cage

This is our new recycling storage area.
sm recycling

Sarah made this cake for me at school.
small moth day cake

And this is me & my little chickens on Mother's Day morning.
small Mother's Day

I finally swapped out the kids' off-season clothes. Ugh....there is a lot when there are 3 kids.
small off season clothes

My secret pal at work revealed her identity last week at the end of the year teacher party. This was my end of the year gift! I'm so excited because Larry & I have never had an icecream maker!! Thank you Sunday!!
sm icecream maker

At school this week, one of the kids brought a tiny little turtle to show the class. At the end of the day, her mom was trying to get RID of the turtle so I volunteered to bring it home to show the kids. I told her that I'd release it when we were done looking at him. Of course, the kids have adopted him & are calling him George so we had to make sure George had a proper home (rather than the shoebox he came to school in).
sm George

He's just a tad bigger than a quarter.
Photobucket

And last but not least --- on Thursday, Savannah's out of town buddies came to town unexpectedly & we got to meet them at Chick Fil A for a short visit. She was watching excitedly for them to park & get out of the car. So sweet!
sm Sav chickfila window

No comments: