Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday

A follower of my blog hosts this meme weekly. I decided to join in today!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
I met Larry when we worked together at Mazzio's. I didn't know it was LOVE right away, but I knew it was SOMETHING. We were talking about marriage by the 2nd or 3rd date. There was definitely some magic/chemistry/whatever you want to call it right away.

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
My bedroom. My big soft, comfy bed....my computer....my sweetie! :)

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Yes. But only if I REALLY concentrate on it.

4. What is your evening ritual?
Read my emails, read blogs, check facebook, brush teeth, shower/bubble bath, take off make up, crawl into bed & read a book til I get drowsy.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Used to be about 5 or 6. Lately it's more like 7-8.

No comments: