3 years ago
Friday, January 28, 2011
Five Question Friday
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
There are way too many for me to give it to just one....so I'd split it up between several of these: Salvation Army, Azleway, Living Alternatives, our church and several others.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in the neck?
Depends. If there is a TON of snow like we had last year, I welcome them. After all, we east Texans don't get 5-6" of snow at a time but once every 20 years or so. Seriously. So that was a big deal & we all enjoyed it. But this year, our snow was like 2" deep. It was pretty & the kids had fun with it...on the weekend & after school! I didn't want to miss work/school (and have to make it up later!) for that.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I would love to play piano. I've always said that one day I'll take lessons & I'll be the 50 year old at the elementary kid piano recital! :)
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
:::hiding::: I'm a bit of a celebrity gossip junkie. I love my People magazine! :)
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I don't drink....so toss me an ice cold Dr. Pepper & I'll be good. :)