Saturday, March 12, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Yes! I've never done hair color of any kind because I know I'd never keep up with getting it touched up every 6 weeks. I have a hard time getting in for a haircut/trim every 6 months!!

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
a little of both

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
The question is better asked: What do you NOT like to cook? I cook about 6 out of 7 nights a week.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Yes & no. I don't necessarily 'need' to be thanked but when you put forth a huge effort and expense & get blown off or never even acknowledged, it can be a little frustrating. It sort of depends on the situation.

5. How did you meet your best friend?
When I think of my best friends, 2 ladies come to mind....closely followed by about 100 others. Honestly, I don't have many friends that classify as only 'acquaintances'. When you become friends with me, we become part of each other's lives and I get attached to you! I am SO blessed with a lot of really close friends!! But for the "main" 2....

Kristi & I met at church when we were little.

Bethany & I met online in the late 90s.

I don't know what I'd do without either of these ladies! I talk to both of them nearly every single day by phone, text, email, facebook or something!

No comments: