Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday May 12

The past week has been interesting....days filled with sore arms, ER trips, field trips for all 5 kids, the list goes on.  Once Andrew found out that his arm wasn't broken, he was relieved....but over-use of his arm still makes it sore & achy, so he's having to go easy on it.  I'm not sure if it's the pain of his arm or something else....but he's spent a lot of time crying this week.  He seems to get 'set off' at the smallest things.  I keep trying to get him to talk, and he'll seek me out to sit in my lap & snuggle & hug for as long as I'll let him sit there....but he's still not really talking about what's bothering him.  He's a tough cookie.  I realize the "breaking down" has to happen, but boy it's painful to watch.  Poor baby!

We've got plumbers here right now as I type this.  There's a backhoe in my yard digging the trench to put the drain lines into.  WooHoo!  Before ya know it, we'll have a bathroom!  If you haven't seen the progress pictures of the construction, email me.

No comments: