Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday May 15

This weekend, I bought the new Mercy Me CD called "Coming Up to Breathe".  So far, I really like it.  There is one song in particular that I've fallen in love with.  It's sooooo  exactly where my heart is, so I wanted to share the lyrics here.

Bring the Rain

I can count a million times/People asking me how I can praise You with all that I've gone through/ The question just amazes me.  Can circumstances possibly/Change who I forever am in You?  Maybe since my life was changed long before these rainy days, it never really ever crossed my mind/To turn my back on You on Lord./  My only shelter from the storm.  But instead I draw closer through these times/So I pray

Chorus:  Bring me joy, bring me peace.  Bring the chance to be free.  Bring me anything that brings You glory.  And I know there'll be days, When this life brings me pain, But if that's what it takes to praise You, Jesus bring the rain!

I am Yours regardless of the dark clouds that may loom above./Because You are much greater than my pain./You who made a way for me, by suffering Your destiny.  So tell me what's a little rain?  So I pray   (repeat chorus)

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God almighty!

No comments: