Sunday, October 4, 2009

Samuel's sick, day 2

This morning I kept Samuel home from church because of the fever he ran yesterday. He didn't seem to feel bad (at all) but to be safe, we stayed home.

He & I played several rounds of Farkle on Facebook. We watched some TV. We ran to the store & got the ingredients for a cooking project he needed to do for school. He ate lunch & argued with his sisters after church. You know...the usual stuff. This afternoon, we made his muffins for school and then I cooked supper & we all sat in the living room & watched Facing the Giants again. (Larry didn't get to watch it w/ us last week...he wanted to see it.)

All in all, Samuel had a great day. We were all geared up for him to go back to school tomorrow & then whammo....bedtime arrived & he said his head hurt again. I felt his face & realized he was HOT. Sure enough, 101.5 fever! It was quite a surprise after seeing him look so great all day long! Even after 4 doses of antibiotic I guess he's not quite well yet. Looks like he & I will be having another Farkle tournament tomorrow. I guess there are worse things. :)

No comments: