Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ahhhh.....it's December!

I know I've mentioned before that I love this part of the year. I love it! I get to start preparing for Christmas at home & work. We decorated the house this past weekend and the we're all enjoying a nightly dose of Christmas movies on ABC Family! If you haven't seen the line up for their Countdown to Christmas, take a peek here. Of course, with a few of the movies they'll be showing I have to scratch my head & wonder 'what does that have to do with Christmas?'. We won't watch every single movie, but we're trying to watch most of them. Especially the classics!

Of course, it wouldn't be Christmas for my family without a healthy dose of the movie elf. We love that movie!!! Here are a few of my favorite scenes:

First, this one....


And this one....


My kids love this part...


and of course this....


Ok, I'll quit. Gotta go see if I can find our elf DVD!

No comments: