Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winding down...

Is it really that time? You know. Time to get ready to get back in gear & go back to work/school? The holiday break has been FANTASTIC. Soooo very relaxing & restful. I swear, though, that I've gained several pounds and have slept more than any one person should be allowed in a 2 1/2 week vacation period. Loved the naps & sleeping late! Loved the yummy goodies! Loved hanging out with the kids. LOVED the nightly UNO tournaments. Loved all the extra time to hang out with the family.

But alas, if we are to eat for the rest of the month, I need to get back to work & earn a paycheck. Darn that whole adult responsibility thing. Oh well.......




(whispering) In 2 weeks, I get a four day weekend. I bet I'll be able to survive til then.

4 comments:

McMommy said...

It's almost like you and I spent the vacation together....because I too LOVED taking naps and sleeping in, LOVED all the delicious treats, LOVED that I didn't have to make lunches at 7am, LOVED...

Oh, I could go on and on.

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!my name's martina.your blog is really nice!I like what you wrote here. :) so happy new year (sorry if i'm late)!! see you soon
marty

Liz said...

Thanks for the comment, Martina. How did you find me?

Anonymous said...

hi!!I was going looking for something to read.I found your blog and I thought it was very nice...it's great!!;)