Sunday, September 26, 2010

For you, Tara --- part 2

As a continuation to last night's post for my sweet friend, Tara, tonight I will answer this part of her comment/questions:

Your favorite worship leaders/songs.

{You'll need to scroll down to the bottom of this page & pause the music in my player so you can watch/hear all these videos!}

First of all, I'm sure Tara will agree that we've got an awesome worship pastor at our church. Todd writes some of his own music and is great! Feel free to watch a couple videos of our church's worship style here and here and here.

I am also totally in love with the work of these amazing worship leaders/singers:
Kari Jobe (and probably my favorite song of hers in the one in this video)
Chris Tomlin
Paul Baloche
Desperation Band <---I always want to bounce around & dance to this one!
David Crowder Band
Third Day
Nichole Nordeman <--there is NOTHING she's done that I don't like. Amazing talent to bring me to Jesus every single time!
Nicole C. Mullen
Natalie Grant
Barlow Girl
Casting Crowns
Mercy Me
Matt Redman
Michael W. Smith
Sanctus Real
Mary Mary (I think this was the only big hit of theirs, but I love it!)
Brandon Heath
FFH (Far From Home)
Eli
Tenth Avenue North
Hillsong
Darlene Zschech
Selah
Chris Rice

I could go on & on. So many amazing singers/groups with fabulous stuff these days! It would be easier for me to turn on KVNE (our local Christian radio station) & tell you which groups/singers I don't like. :)

1 comment:

Amber Benge said...

It seems that we have the same taste in music along with the hundreds of other things we have in common! lol :) The only one I haven't heard is "Eli" and my niece is obsessed with that one! She saw them at a concert last week and hasn't turned off her little ipod since! She told me I need to hear them. Maybe she was right!