Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun survey!

1) If you were a doll, the accessories packaged with you would be:
a tiny laptop, paper & pens, books

2) I have an irrational fear of:
I'm not sure if it classifies as irrational but I can't stand even the thought of snakes or mice/rats. ick!!!

3) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
I don't know. Because I can't think of anyone I "hate most".

4) I find the thought of childbirth:
is exciting! I enjoyed being pregnant, being in labor & giving birth. It's the months of little sleep & constant neediness of a newborn that scare me.

5) My toenails are:
not looking too pretty tonight. This morning I attempted to remove my toenail on my big toe of my right foot. Well, at least that's how it appeared. I opened my bedroom door into my toe & heard a lovely crunching sound right about the time I winced in pain. I could've sworn I had ripped my toenail off, but it's still attached & very sore! It's not bleeding but I am still getting some clear liquid seeping out now & then. I'm soaking it in Epsom salts a couple times a day, keeping it clean & dry and spraying it with Bactine every time I have to do anything with it. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't get all nasty & infected and won't require any drugs or doctor visits! I have pictures if you want to see! :)

6) Who is your partner in crime?
Larry, of course! :)

7) What was the last thing to make you cry?
When one of our students at school graduated last week. I didn't totally cry, but I welled up. What can I say? I'm a sap.

8.) What’s most confusing to you?
quantum physics
Just kidding. I don't even know what that is! There are many confusing things in life!

9) What is one thing you’ve learned about life?
that it passes SO quickly. Live every minute like it's your last.

10) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
yes! In 2005 when Larry first went on staff at the church, he went out of town for some conference & it was up to me to take a group of single parents & their kids to an out of town play. We got there safe & sound, but 2 minutes after entering the building, me and my kids and a handful of other people in our group (with their kids!) all got stuck in an elevator. We were there for over an hour & had to be rescued by the fire department!

No comments: