Saturday, May 21, 2011

Five Question Friday (oops...it's Saturday!)


1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Not usually. Sometimes I'm in bed earlier, sometimes he is. Actually, more often than not, he is in bed earlier. But it's rarely at exactly the same time.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
None. I am not a fan of stubble when I kiss my sweetie.....but I will admit that some scruffy stubble looks good on some men.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken
I know the obvious answer that my mom will read & nod her head to. When I was 14, my parents & I went to Hawaii. I was already into the "my parents are so dumb" stage of teenager-hood that all parents adore (ha ha!) so I think I was rolling my eyes in most of the pictures we took on that trip. But what made it worse was that we spent over a week in Hawaii and never once went to the beach. Yes, I'm serious. My dad's not a fan of swimming so even hotel pools are a stretch for him and I guess mom & I didn't feel safe going alone. We spent all day every day of the trip driving around either in the rental car or a tour bus seeing lots of historical stuff. Although that stuff was cool to see (Pearl Harbor especially!), the truth is, at 14 all I could focus on was how we never went to the beach.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
I can't remember.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Can I give this a yes & no? I enjoy the atmosphere, the foods that I won't eat any other time, the joy of watching my kids' faces as they get off a cool ride.... But I don't like them because I don't really enjoy the rides myself. I get too sea-sick on most things to really enjoy it!

No comments: