Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Have you ever had roommates?
I grew up sharing a bedroom with my sister. Does that count?
Other than my husband, she's the only one I've ever shared a room with.

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William
Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)

All of us just have your typical single names....first, middle, last.

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Nope. Didn't buy People this week either because it's all about the Royal Wedding. Honestly I could care less. Sure, it's a historical event & all, but I really don't care.

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
Today, my bedroom. Usually it's the boy child's room.

5. What is your ideal mother’s day?
Every day is an ideal Mother's Day for me. Don't you see the butterflies & unicorns dancing around me? And my friend the leprechan who has brought me a rainbow?

Ok, seriously....I really am incredibly blessed & love my life. But if I could have a day where no children squabbled & their bedrooms were immaculately tidy, I'd be thrilled.

No comments: