Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer is here!


The kids are out of school & I only have 2 days of working left. I work tomorrow & Tuesday and then I'm off for the summer with them. A sweet, regular reader asked me today about my annual summer day count that I've done the past couple of years. I do plan to do it again this year, so be on the lookout for Day 1! I think I'm going to wait until Wednesday, though, so I can start the summer with the kids. Looking forward to spending my summer with you guys!

If you've missed the past couple of summers' posts, I began a few years ago with counting the days of summer based off of the theme song to a Disney channel favorite. If you've seen Phineas & Ferb, you know what I'm talking about. But for those of you without a Disney-watching crowd at your house, here is the song I'm referring to.

No comments: