Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you apologize to your kids?
Yes, if I screw up, I apologize.

2. What color are your nails right now?
No color at the moment.

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
Staying home from school was easier than staying home from church. I needed to be vomiting, running fever or have a bleeding head wound to skip church.

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
Wait, you mean I'm suppose to purchase a new one now & then? ha ha!
Seriously, when we moved into this house in May 2005, I bought a whole new bedding set. We kept it for nearly 4 years before my mom gave us a hand me down that we've loved & kept ever since. We do lots of hand me downs...and love 'em!

5. Favorite website(s)?
It's a toss up. I spend the most time on AOL (email), Facebook (connecting, networking...love it!) and here on my blog.

No comments: