Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Question Friday


1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?
Not just no but.....
Losing sleep is never something I look forward to!

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want an iPad?
I am not getting one, but I would love to have one!

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?
That's just mean. I am a girl who lives paycheck to paycheck & just barely pays the bills. Asking me to name "just one thing" I'd splurge on if money was no object is like asking a starving man to choose from his 10 favorite foods. I want a little of this & a little of that. Pay off debts, new (bigger) house, new furniture, new clothes, give to a lot of organizations that I want to support but can't now, a tummy tuck & a few other nips & tucks for me.....the list goes on.

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?
We worked together at a pizza place. He walked in to get his schedule for the upcoming week wearing a denim jacket & acid washed jeans, a ball cap & a lei...and I was hooked. (Oh yeah, it was 1992.)

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
Neither. I don't feel comfortable wearing any type of bathing suit in public. And it's not just because of the tummy tuck that I mentioned in #3. It's a modesty thing for me. If you really care to hear that whole schpeal, just ask me privately & I'll share. Now...if we had a privacy fence surrounding the backyard & had our own private pool, I wouldn't be so hesitant to wear a bathing suit (1 piece), but I swim in a Tshirt & cotton shorts. (Speaking of that, I need to get a new swim outfit this summer!)

No comments: