Thursday, July 31, 2014

We Want to Know (WWTK) blog meme

I STARTED writing this post in July of 2010.  I found it today in my drafts that never got published.  It's been fun reading through old posts like this one.  Fortunately I didn't have to edit much to make it up to date!  Enjoy!

My bloggy friend Rachel always had the most fun blog hops/memes/surveys (whatever you want to call 'em!) on her blog, so I used to steal them from her & repost them here. Her blog is where I first saw the Friday Five posts and I love the questions!   Rachel died a couple of years ago, so finding this old meme from her blog makes it extra special.

{1} What was the last thing you searched for online?

a map to a restaurant I visited a couple days ago

{2} If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving?
Well, they always say that to be an 'honorary Texan' you have to kiss the Alamo. (Same for new Texans!) So let's do that!

{3} What do you think pharmaceutical companies should invent a pill for that isn't on the market yet?
The magic pill. You know, the one we're all wishing for. The magic pill that makes you lose tons of weight with absolutely ZERO side effects in a reasonably short period of time.

{4} When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad?
Depends on which one you'd call my first.
When I was in preschool, I had my first boyfriend, Aaron.  He kissed me one day on the playground.
In 7th grade, I had a boyfriend on the school bus who gave me my 'real' first kiss.


{5} What is your guilty pleasure TV show that you can not miss?
Alright, this one is tough for me.  I honestly don't watch much TV at all, so I don't have a particular MUST SEE show.  But I will say that during the Dancing With the Stars season, I love watching it & try not to ever miss an episode.

No comments: