Sunday, September 30, 2007

Prayer Requests

I have been meaning to post these for a while now.  The following are the websites of several children that I check in on daily & wanted to offer you the chance to do the same.

Noah's mom is part of an email group I am in called MOMYS.  That stands for Mothers of Many Young Siblings.  In other words, big families.  I was a read-only member of the group for many years before I got the chance to post about my own family when Andrew & Kourtney were with us.  Noah's mom has been updating the group for a while now about her baby boy.  He has a host of medical problems---mostly all digestive system related things.  His anatomy was reversed, but that has been repaired.  He's been in the hospital for the last 6 weeks & they are hoping he can come home in the next week or so.  Kate is expecting a new baby girl, so she is exhausted from living in a hospital room for a while now...but she is such a sweet lady of God, always thankful for whatever has happened that day.  Just read it...you'll see what I mean!
 
Ethan was born in Dec 06 & was diagnosed with Leukemia in Feb 07.  He went into remission but the leukemia has returned.  He & his parents moved into St. Jude's several months ago & have been living there for a while, trying to get him well.  He's a cutie pie...take a look!
 
Anna has cancer, too.  Her mom writes a daily update.  I learned about Anna from another friend whose son died from a brain tumor in July 03.  Her son, Anna & my Samuel are all the same age, so it's hard to see their babies with this awful disease.  I am so grateful that my kiddos are healthy!!
 
Thunder is in his last days, alsoa cancer baby.
 
Thank you for following my blog & keeping my family in your prayers, but this week, I'm asking that you pray for these families instead.  You can subscribe to Noah & Thunder's blogs & get updates via email when they have new posts.  Ethan's & Anna's have to be visited to see if there is new news.

No comments: