Thursday, September 13, 2007

Work, work, work....

I just realized that I really haven't posted anything since I started working.  I don't have very long now, but I wanted to get in a little bit of a blog post!  (it's 8am as I type this & I have to leave in about 45 minutes!)

Work is going real well.  I take the kids to school & have time to run home, start a load of dishes and/or laundry & finish getting myself ready and then I leave & head to work about 8:45.  I have kiddos from 9:30-1:00 & then clean up my room, prep for the next day & head home by about 1:45 usually.  I then have about 45 minutes in the afternoon to rest before heading off to go pick up kids from school.  We spend our evenings doing homework & extracurricular stuff.  Tonight is Samuel's first night back to Cub Scouts w/ Larry and Sarah is going to try out Girl Scouts tonight.  Savannah & I are going to tag along to see what it's like.  Savannah had dance Tuesday night & is thrilled that they chose a HSM2 song for her class!

All in all, everything is going well with everyone!

I'll post more later.  It's 8:05.  Gotta go get ready & out the door!

No comments: