Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photo Catch Up!

I just realized that I have a couple of events in my pictures folder that I've never shared here. Rather than spending a lot of time talking (err...typing!) I'll just share the pictures. I'm sure you'll be able to tell which is which, but just in case, these pics come from the kids' trip to the skating rink to celebrate the end of their summer reading program where everyone met or exceeded their goals AND Savannah's first football game of the season. Here we go..........

Samuel & Savannah, skating on the rink.

Samuel
Sarah
Savannah spent a lot of time like this....falling down & laughing.
Savannah & I before the football game in our matching band Tshirts.
All 230 members of the Junior High band. Savannah's right out in the middle, just to the left of the bank sign. Click on the pic to blow it up.
Again, click the pic to blow it up. Savannah's almost dead-center in this pic with her head turned toward the camera, to the left of the bank sign.

No comments: