Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sat Nov 6

Today I am grateful for my bed. For many years, I told Larry that I'd like to have a sleigh bed. I've always thought they were pretty. And several years ago when a relative died, we inherited a beautiful dark cherry sleigh bed! I was so excited to move this pretty bed into my bedroom! I know it's a silly, material thing. But I love my bed!

Shortly after we got it, I took this picture.

This is our current bedding set.
Of course, this is how it often looks....covered in piles of folded laundry. It serves as both a bed & my laundry folding table. We like to have multi-function furniture. ha ha!

But most often, it's where I go to read a book, take a nap, snuggle my sweetie or just hang out & talk to one of my family members. I love my bed!

No comments: