Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Nov 7, 2006

This past week or so has been a little...interesting.  First, we thought Larry might have a blood clot in his leg because of some weird symptoms.  As it turns out, it's probably just a weird nerve reaction after being pinched so long.  The poor guy is taking a huge bottle of horse pills now to fix that.

Kourtney ended up with strep throat last week.

Last night, I started feeling a little weird myself & progressively got worse til tonight.  My dad took me to the urgent care place & I found out I have strep throat, too.  The 100+ degree fever was what was killing me.  Man, fever wipes me out!!!!!!

Andrew's walls are continuing to fall down.  He's been crying almost nightly about something or other at bedtime.  He says he's scared of the dark & doesn't want to be left alone in the bed.  I've been laying with him til he fell asleep some nights & other nights I've *had to* get up & let him cry it out.  One night I had to make a late trip to the store & he knew it and he was terrified that something would happen to me while I was gone.  (like his mom)  We're working through this & trying to coddle him a little until this phase passes.  Here's hoping he doesn't get strep throat, too.  :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no strep throat is so bad hope everyone gets well soon:) glad larry is doing better
have a good week

Deb