Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm convinced...

I'm convinced that I married the most spectacular man in history.
I'm convinced that I have three of the best kids in the world!
I'm convinced that I am loved by so many people, close friends & family.
I'm convinced that I am at my best when I am on my knees crying out to a holy God.
I'm convinced that I am who I am because of my holy God.
I'm convinced that living a life that points to ONLY Him is all that really matters.
I'm convinced that trusting Him & obeying Him is the only way to do that.

2 comments:

:o) Rachel said...

I keep looking for the "like" button... that facebook has. Gee, I need to spend less time there! I'm excited for you and your family and the new chapter that God is writing for you!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Awesome post. I just read it out loud to Chris. Just sent you an email. Praying for you and Larry. Looking forward to upcoming updates.