Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a great day.

Larry & I often take a nap on Saturday and/or Sunday. Once in a while, we take the kids and go to a movie and have popcorn for "lunch". Occasionally we sleep really late on the weekend. Every now & then, one of the kids goes to spend the night with a friend. But you know what? That never happens all in one weekend!!! Today it did!

Last night, Savannah went to spend the night with my niece. This morning I stayed in bed til 10:00am. That's seriously some kind of record. I *NEVER* stay in bed that late. Ever! We had 1:00 tickets to see the Hannah Montana movie with the kids. And when we got home from the movie (sitting in the cool dark theater always makes me drowsy), we layed down for a quick nap. (but it hardly counts since I only dozed off & was up again in 30 minutes' time)

I made homemade pizza for supper after everyone brought me their sheets (it was sheet-changing day) and I'm about to go clean both bathrooms. So I guess it wasn't totally a lazy day, but it sure was a blissful one!!!

Thank you Lord for lazy days. ahhhhhh!

No comments: