Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SUMMER day 53, Wed July 22

What a great day we had. My niece spent the night last night & so this morning, the kids & I went to the "dead animal museum" in town and then took a detour to Chuck E. Cheese before we took my niece home. How fun!

Just a sampling of our day (because trust me, there were soooooo many more pictures)!

First we went to the museum.
Everyone bearing their fangs!
Gimme a hug, but fella!
Samuel, quick! Move before he bites you!
I suggest you buy a house & put it on Boardwalk.
Samuel & the lion, duking it out.
Cheetah vs. Samuel staring contest---who won?
Pucker up, baby!
Uh oh, now the gator's got Savannah in his sights!
Here's where the real fun begins.
Sarah & my niece on the horse ride
Savannah & Sidney in the picture taking machine
me & Savannah (from that same machine)
me & Samuel
me & Sarah...and Samuel who poked his head in & made his sister really mad at the last minute!

No comments: