1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
I can't think of anything at the moment. We've been in a super-conservative mode for a long while, so we haven't had many splurges in a while.
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
I'm gonna go with Rachel Ray. But does she could as a "chef"?
3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
First, I'm giggling. I can tell the author of these questions is not from the south. We'd never say something "popped over". I think of popcorn & things popping out of the toaster when I read that. LOL!
Second, it depends who the visitor is. Some of my friends/family see the truth....and love me anyway. If it's someone who I don't want to see things, I usually meet them in the yard & talk in the sunshine vs inviting them in.
4. Who is your oldest living family member?
Larry's Aunt Edna
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)?
During the summer, I love to order a coconut lime slush from Sonic. It's like summer in a cup! Yum!
Samuel, on the other hand, loves to weird me out by ordering a coke with 4 or 5 flavors in it. I've had to limit him to only 3 flavors and he MUST drink it --- no matter how gross it tastes! His weirdest one was a Chocolate Lemon Coke. :::shudders:::
3 years ago