Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday April 15 AM

First of all, I'd like to publicly wish my nephew Cory a happy 19th birthday!  I can hardly believe that you're nearly 20 years old!  Gosh...that makes me.....yes, you can say it....OLD!  :)  I love you sweetie.  I hope your day was good yesterday despite the fact that you had to work.  Getting older isn't so much fun anymore, is it?
Today we will go visit G at the jail.  We've only done this one other time & it's a pretty emotionally charged day for all of us, so keep that in your prayers.
When we get home tonight we'll dye some eggs & do the Resurrection Rolls with the kids (if you don't know what this is, check this website:  Resurrection Rolls  They are a yummy visual reminder of Jesus's sacrifice for us on the cross, and His resurrection.  The kids love them (and so do I!).  Tomorrow morning we'll go to church & then after we come home & have naptime, we'll do the Resurrection Eggs with them, let them hunt some eggs and then give them their baskets.  It ought to be a fun day!

No comments: