Saturday, April 8, 2006

Sat April 8

Last night, Larry & I went to a fundraiser & had our very first "night out" since A&K arrived in February.  When we got home, our friend (who babysat for us) told us that Andrew was running fever.  Sure enough, he was passed out, still fully clothed on his bed & felt hot.  She gave him some Motrin before he went to sleep, so he slept soundly all night.  When he woke up this morning, he seemed ok but within the first hour or so of being awake, his fever was back & he went to bed for 3 or 4 hours.  I gave him another dose of medicine when he woke up & he was fine....til it wore off.  Now that it's worn off, he's back to having fever!  Poor kiddo!  He's felt really yucky all day when he's running fever.

Tonight when Savannah came to eat supper she announced (through teary eyes) that her throat hurt real bad.  Oh boy.......

Since she JUST got over strep throat, I'm thinking they may both have it.  Andrew's in the tub now & once all the kids are bathed, I'm taking he & Savannah to the doc to get a quick strep swab.  Please say a prayer for them.  I'll post later tonight when I get home as to what we find out.

No comments: