Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mon July 24

Today was the first day of Kourtney & Sarah's day camp at the Discovery Science Place in Tyler.  Their camp is themed "How does my garden grow?".  They made a "grasshead" today & a baggie full of slime stuff (not sure how that connects to gardening, but oh well!).  They both had a good time with Miss Jenae.  She is a sweet older lady -- very grandmotherly.  I worried about how Sarah would do, but she walked off grinning w/ the rest of her group & never even turned back to wave goodbye!  :)  I was so happy to see them come out of the building this afternoon grinning!  Kourtney usually groans & talks about how boring everything is, but today she was bubbly & silly and talking about having fun!  They're both anxious to go back tomorrow!

Tonight, they all played Twister together.  (See pictures above.)  It was nice to see/hear them being sweet to each other & play something fun on their own initiative!!

Please pray for one thing for us.  I know this is a simple, silly thing....but it's a big one for us!  We can't find one of Andrew's library books!  Larry & I both tore the house apart tonight looking for it & can't find it.  I looked online, thinking we'd just buy a replacement copy for the library but the cheapest one I can find is $45!!!!!  I can't believe the price of this one little book!  Must be a collector's edition or something!!  Anyway, please pray that we can find it!!

No comments: