Saturday, July 1, 2006

Saturday July 1

When I tuck the kids in at bedtime, Samuel often hugs me tight & says "I love you more than anything else in the world except God."...or...."You're the best mama in the world.  I love you more than everyone else in our family."  Of course I love hearing that!  :)

Last night, Andrew caught me offguard.  He grabbed me & hugged me real tight & said "I love you equal to my mom & dad!".  I backed up, looked at him & said "What?".  He just giggled as if he was being funny to repeat the same sort of thing that Samuel had said, but he repeated the same words.

:::thud:::  (that's the sound of me fainting) wow....

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


  And this was after a day that ended all days of stress from kids.  Somehow makes it all worth it, doesn't it?  At least it gives you hope.
   Grandma