Friday, June 30, 2006

Thurs June 29

After a long day of playing & such, I was tucking everyone in tonight.  Savannah is out of town with friends, so the girls' room is a little more quiet this week.  :)  Sarah fell asleep before I ever got to the room, so I was left with just Kourtney to tuck in.  It's been a while since I got to have a nice long conversation with her, so that was fun.
Like Andrew, she wants to repeatedly hear about the day that her mom died.  I guess it's part of the grieving process to have it told & re-told.  I am not sure if they are hoping the ending will change if they ask for us to re-tell the story over & over, but whatever the reason, I told her about that sad day again.  I guess her level of grief doesn't run too deep these days, because she was babbling about something completely off the subject before I finished.  Then she started telling me about her future----
She's going to grow up, marry a boy from "Savannah's school" & have 9 babies!  I asked her if she was going to have all 9 at the same time & she said YES!  Wow, what a litter of babies to have all at once!!  She said their names would be:  Ashley, Larry, David, Frosty, Andrew, Samuel, Savannah, Sarah and Grady.  Oh, and she's going to be a ballerina teacher!  :)
What a silly girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


  Where does one get a maternity tutu???
     Grandma