Friday, June 2, 2006

Thurs June 1 PM

This used to be the back wall of my closet.  No longer!

Tonight we made the "real committment"---the back wall of the house was broken through & we sealed up the exterior hole we'd been using to go in & out of the new bathroom.  And the bigger one...we moved the washer/dryer out.  Yikes.  That's scary.  We found a local laundrymat that will wash/dry/fold the clothes FOR ME.  I think we're going to go that route.  It's not that much more pricey than going & doing the laundry myself, and I believe that my time & sanity are worth something ($$).  Ahhh....this will be nice.  Not having to do laundry for a couple weeks.  LOL!  Of course, it'll cost me a chunk of change to have that privelege, but my mantra here lately (while looking at the MESS my house/yard is in) is:  "I'm getting a new bathroom.  I'm getting a new bathroom.  I'm getting a new bathroom.  I'm getting a new bathroom."  It'll all be worth it!

God is so good.  Gives me goosebumps watching Him work.  Thank you, Jesus for taking care of this pitiful, dirty, vile, nasty excuse for your creation.  My flesh is so filthy and my mind is so corrupt, and yet you, the Creator of all the universe, the Master of all the animals, the One who knit me together in my mother's womb, are willing to reach down & love me over & over.....continually forgiving the vast array of sins I commit....showing me your faithfulness again & again.  You are good.  You are good to me.  You are good to my family.  Thank you for being who You are & reminding me of who I am....and who I would be without You.

No comments: