Saturday, June 3, 2006

Saturday June 3, 2006

Today was long.  Very long.  I'm tired.  The kids are wiped out.  Whew...it was a good one.  Used up every ounce of what we had & now it's time to hit the sack!

This morning was Savannah's dress rehearsal for the recital tonight.  I took all three girls & stayed long enough for Savannah's group to do their 1 dance and then left.  I figured there was no sense in sitting for several more hours for nothing!  We got home in time to throw some food down, rest a bit & then get ready & go again, basically.

Savannah did great in the recital!  See picture above.  Yes....that really is my upside down baby girl!  Yes, that was planned as part of the dance.  ha ha!  She did super!

I have more pics if you'd like to see. 

On a funny note, Kourtney never stopped moving.  I intentionally picked an area where she could stand in the aisles & dance if she wanted to....and boy did she!  I got a couple shots of her dancing away.  Too cute!

No comments: