Saturday, August 5, 2006

Sat Aug 5

Larry left the house about 6:40 this morning.  :::yawn:::  Of course, he woke me up before he left for a good-bye kiss, so I'm thinking a nap is in order today.  What am I going to do in a couple weeks when I have to start getting up at the crack of dawn to take kids to school?  Yikes!  The extra sleep time is my favorite part of summer!!  I talked to him about 11:50am & they had made it to Giddings, TX...somewhere way south of us.  He said they didn't expect to get to Mexico (where they're headed) til about 7:00 tonight.  If you know where it is, they're staying in Reynosa, Mexico.  They will be building a house for a homeless family and working in 2 orphanages.  Wait....have I already posted this info?  I can't recall.

Well.....life is back to normal.  The kids have spent the majority of the morning just trying to clean their rooms (ugh...always a mess!) & arguing about "this isn't mine...YOU put it up!", etc.  :::sigh:::  I'm glad they're home, though.  :)

No comments: