Friday, August 4, 2006

Fri Aug 4

My babies are coming home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to see them.  The kids & I are making "Welcome Home" signs today & will be holding them up for the kids when they step off the bus.  (Yes, we're complete saps over here---and I love it!!!!)

After we get them off the bus, Larry & I are going to take all 5 kiddies to Burger King for supper & to hear all the details of the kids' week.  Larry has to be back at the church about 7:00 to pack the van.  He's leaving at 7:30 tomorrow morning for a mission trip & won't be back til Wednesday evening.  We're going to work in that family time one way or the other!!!  :)  If you don't hear from me any more tonight, it's because we're trying to shove in every last minute of time together before he leaves.  I wish there was a short break (at least 24 hours!) between their return & his departure, but there's not.  :(  Oh well......we'll make it.

Sunday is Savannah's 10th birthday!  If you'd like to send her an e-card, feel free to send it to me & I will make sure she sees it.  I can't believe my baby is going to have a double digit age!  She's a decade old!  Man, what does that say about me?  (hee hee....I know, I know.....I'm not old.  I started out having babies early!  But I feel old!)

Thanks for your prayers for the kids this week & all the emails & cards & letters sent.  I know they loved that!!!  And if you're up for it.....start praying again!  Larry's group leaves early tomorrow & they will spend all day Sun/Mon/Tues building a house for a family in Mexico and doing a daily puppet show & Bible school of sorts for some children at an orphanage.  I know he'll be changed & will love this...but we sure will miss him!

Love & hugs to you all! 

No comments: