Friday, December 1, 2006

Sweet moment today!

When I picked up the kids from school today, I went to Andrew's school right before I went to Savannah's.  He got in all bubbly & grinning.  I asked him what made him so excited & he said "I got something for Savannah!".  He held up a particular Junie B. Jones book she's been wanting to read.  Awww!  He had checked it out of his school library for her!

A few minutes later when I picked her up & he pulled out the book for her, she took off her seatbelt, climbed across Sarah & hugged him.  (We weren't out of the school driveway!)

It was just such a sweet moment & I am so proud of Andrew for getting that book for her!  He could've checked out something for himself, but he chose to get her something.  :)  What a sweetie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its those Ahhhhhhhhh moments that keep you going thru the Ohhhhh Nooooo  Moments............what a wonderful loving gesture on his part.........Way to go Andrew!                                                                            Tammy

Anonymous said...

WTG Andrew:) enjoy your weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh!!  That just made my heart melt!!!  Melissa Parker