Sunday, March 18, 2007

...and to this....

Psalm 23 (The Message)
 1-3 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing.
   You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
      you find me quiet pools to drink from.
   True to your word,
      you let me catch my breath

      and send me in the right direction. <BR \>
 4 Even when the way goes through
      Death Valley,
   I'm not afraid
      when you walk at my side.
   Your trusty shepherd's crook
      makes me feel secure
. <BR \>
 5 You serve me a six-course dinner
      right in front of my enemies.
   You revive my drooping head;
      my cup brims with blessing. <BR \>
 6 Your beauty and love chase after me
      every day of my life.
   I'm back home in the house of God
      for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there:) keeping you in prayer

Deb

Anonymous said...

Liz, I've moved away from AOL, so I didn't get the notices right away. My dear friend, I will hold your whole family up in prayer. Especially the kiddos who are journeying on. I think this is the hardest part of caring for kids that aren't your own (even though I know they are in heart my dear!). Some times you have to choose to choose your own kids, safety -physical or emotional.

I'm holding you all up. Thinking of the people who held Moses's arms up during his long season of prayer.