Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I guess I can tell ya now....

I don't really want to go into details on the website, so forgive me for this being somewhat vague.

This weekend, we realized that we must find a new home for Andrew.  We have ended up making the choice to move Andrew & Kourtney together as it is always best to keep siblings united.

This has been the most painful horrific few days since the decision was made.  Their uncle (on their mom's side of the family) will be coming to get them Friday.  We have a very limited time left with them and the sadness of the situation is nearly unbearable.  I'll explain more later, or you can call/email me for more info.

Please continue to pray for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz,
Praying for you guys. Sometimes we have to make decisions on what is best for our own children and their sakes. You guys did  a wonderful thing thru a very difficult time and made a huge impact on the kids lives.
Hugz,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

as an adoptive, former foster parent, I understand and have had to make those decisions.  If you need a shoulder , email me!
Becky

Anonymous said...

keeping all in prayer

Deb