Wednesday, March 14, 2007

volunteers to help me with something?

I need 13 volunteers.  The kids have lived with us for 13 months.  I would like to print out the entire journal from the very first entry up to the end of this month.  I'm going to take it to Kinko's, run a 2nd copy of the whole thing, then get them to bind each set into a spiral of some kind.  (OR if I could get 26 volunteers to print out 1 month each, that would keep me from having to get copies run!)  I want to give these to the kids to keep so that they can read the year's journal of their lives here when they're older.

The only thing is, our printer is screwy & gets messed up after printing a small amount....plus I just don't have enough ink to print that many entries!!

Would anyone be willing to pick 1 month & print out all of the entries (including the pictures that were with various entries) from that month for me?  And then either give it to me or mail it to me (whichever works depending on where you live)?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,  this is Mary from Alabama, (mw1826)  This is a wonderful idea.  I would love to help. If you do not get any volunteers from people close to you, let me know and I will do what I can.  

It would be great if someone good at Scrapbooking (which I'm not, but want to be) could help make a scrapbook for each of them.  

Don't get in a hurry to do it, if that is possible.  If I can't hands on do anything, I may can help money wise.

I have not finished reading all the entries yet, but plan to today.  I hope you are going to be able to stay in touch with the kids.

God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Let me know which month. I'll be happy to do 2 copies. Only thing---I'm out of color ink, so give me a picture-less month. (actually, if you have 'em, I could do 2 months that have no pics if you need me to)
Love ya'll
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Liz-just wanted to let you know that I sent you an email today about the printing.......I would like to help you in any way that I can - When you have the time just read the email and let me know.......-Sandy Jordan  jsjordan@suddenlink.net